[UQ Family Discount]
- The discount applies to usage from the month following the month the application for UQ Family Discount is processed.
- Each main line can have up to nine sub lines.
- Family members with the same last name and address can apply. Family members other than the above must present documents to prove family relation.
- This discount applies only to cases where the "Pittari Plan (Right Fit Plan) S, M, or L" or the "Oshaberi Plan (Chat Plan) S, M, or L" is subscribed in both the main line and sub line contracts under individual names.
- Regardless of the type of line contract, you cannot apply for multiple UQ Family Discount groups.
- To withdraw from the main line contract, a sub line subscriber must change the contract to the main line contract in advance.
- An online survey conducted by UQ Communications Inc. in January 2017 (based on responses from 4,699 UQ mobile users with a subscription starting November 2016 or later)
- The basic charge after applying Sumatoku Discount and 1980 Discount. The Sumatoku Discount plan discounts ¥1,000 per month from the basic charge (¥3,980 per month) of "Oshaberi Plan (Chat Plan) S" or "Pittari Plan (Right Fit Plan) S" for up to 25 months from the first month of billing. In addition, the 1980 Discount of ¥1,000 per month (on a per diem basis) is applied for 13 months from the first month of billing. The cost of the device, a SIM package fee of ¥3,000, and a universal service fee apply separately. The contract period is 25 months (or 24 months from the month you change from "High-Speed Data + Voice" or "Unlimited Data + Voice") from the first month of billing (the last month of a contract is referred to as a contract expiration month). The contract will automatically be renewed for two additional years unless an application for cancellation is made in the month following the contract expiration month. If the contract is cancelled in a month other than the month following the contract expiration month, a cancellation fee of ¥9,500 will apply separately.
- If you subscribe to "Oshaberi Plan (Chat Plan) S" or "Pittari Plan (Right Fit Plan) S," you will receive a discount of ¥1,000/month on data charge fees for 25 months from the first month of billing. If you cancel the plan during the discount period, the discount will apply to your usage charge for up to the month prior to the month of cancellation.
- The charge corresponding to the amount of free calls is deducted from the total monthly charge for domestic calls (¥20/30 sec). This does not apply to certain calls. The charge corresponding to the amount of free calls from the 26th month onward from the first month of billing is ¥1,200/month (for "Pittari Plan (Right Fit Plan) S").
- You can make a domestic call within five minutes for any number of times without additional charges. Any call exceeding five minutes is subject to a ¥20 charge per 30 seconds. This plan does not include calls to certain telephone numbers set by other carriers (telephone numbers starting with 0180, 0570, etc.), directory assistance (104), Government 1XY services (188/189), SMS transmission, calls to satellite phones/satellite maritime phones, other telephone numbers separately designated by UQ Communications Inc., international calls, or calls made/received outside Japan. For more information, please check the UQ website.
- When the data saving mode is set up for the "Pittari Plan (Right Fit Plan)" or "Oshaberi Plan (Chat Plan)" contract. The mode may not be available depending on the type of content, such as video.
- When MP3 bitrate is around 128 Kbps.
We will introduce UQ mobile smartphones.
We can offer a perfect device that fits you from our extensive line-up.
Smartphone / Feature phone
Please check here for details on the reception store.
Devices you can use
You can use it if it is a device for which we have verified operation.
Please check the List of Verified Devices to find out whether your device can be used.
What to bring when you wish to make a purchase
You must provide an e-mail address as contact, a credit card under the contractor’s name (credit cards issued overseas may not be accepted), and an identification document (a resident card, or a health insurance card plus a supplementary document such as a utility bill). For more information, please inquire at the number below.
How to apply
Please call us at the following number, or visit one of the UQ mobile shops (see the Reception store) that provide foreign language service.